Iron gates featuring RMcC [Roddy McCorley's Club] lettering and a harp on each side. Central plaque reads: “(Irish version). This monument, erected by the members of the Roddy McCorley Society, is dedicated to the memory of all Irish Men and Irish Women who gave their lives in the 1798 rebellion and to all those who died for Irish freedom in every generation. We also remember those allies who came to our aid when our need was greatest. (French translation). This memorial was unveiled by Gerry Adams and blessed by Fr. Des Wilson 19th November 1995″.
Address: Roddy McCorley's Club, Glen Road, Andersonstown.
Commemorating: 1798 Irishmen and Irishwomen. Republicans of subsequent generations.
Commissioned by: Members of the Roddy McCorley Society.
Date unveiled: 19 November 1995
Notes: Memorial unveiled by Sinn Féin president Gerry Adams and blessed by Fr. Des Wilson.